The name that you select for your pet just has to be perfect. You will need to create the name for your pet based on its appearance. You would not want to name a cute dog Killer or a scary cat angel. Some of the names that you can select from are:
- Stripes: If your cat has stripes running down the back of its hind, then this name will really suit him or her nicely. It will not only reflect the personality of your pet, but will sound very cute.
- Checkers: This name does not have anything to do with the appearance of your pet, but it is just a common name that people use for their pets because it sounds catchy and it is easy to say.
- Peaches: If the color of your pet represents the color of a peach, then this name would suit the pet very nicely.
- Lucky: If you love your pet and feel that it is a source of luck for you, then the name Lucky would do just fine.
- Oreo: Many people name their pets after their favourite food and who doesn’t like Oreos? Plus, it is very easy to remember and people will catch on to the name very quickly.